All home extensions and new builds in Windsor, Berkshire must conform to current building regulations. The regulations cover a range of issues and the most relevant to home extensions are listed below:
- Structure: Approved Document A
- Fire safety: Approved Document B
- Site preparation and resistance to contaminate and moisture: Approved Document C
- Resistance to sound: Approved Document E
- Ventilation: Approved Document F
- Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency: Approved Document G
- Drainage and waste disposal: Approved Document H
- Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems: Approved Document J
- Conservation of fuel and power: Approved Document L
- Electrical safety: Approved Document P
- Security in dwellings: Approved Document Q
- Material and workmanship: Approved Document 7
We produce comprehensive drawing sets covering all parts of the current building regulations. We also submit the plans to building control prior to the commencement of works for approval. All works must be subject to stage inspections by an approved body, either Local Authority Building Control or a private approved company.
We offer a clear choice with good advice based on the nature and complexity of your project. On some projects, when requested we produce complete tender packs and contract documents.